» Searching active admins for zombie server
Sat Dec 19, 2015 11:13 pm by Suroks

» CS:GO Zombie Escape server ready for public
Fri Dec 18, 2015 11:28 pm by Dunciboy

stiff

View previous topic View next topic Go down

stiff

Post by BanMeMoreTimes2 on Thu May 08, 2014 3:08 pm

Name (when banned): Stiffmeister/Stiff/gadasdhasfa (or something like it)
Other names: Hyati, LikeaX
8 last chars of COD 4 GUID: i used five cd keys, u should know it
Reason of ban: so

i killed activator from sniper rifle because i used glitch on mario world map (chax - i cant say more, because it is all what I should say) (i was stupid) (no) (i'm stupid) (XD) (no) (im crazy) (thats it)
I saw "trick" in mario map when one player tryied to do it, and I wanted to try it. so i jumped to "little secret" and I killed from there activator. i thinked it dont work, but i really did it. and i got ban. forever. for five cd keys. for five acc. lost my level. ty guys Very Happy
Why you think this ban should be lifted: dont know. i should get ban for 7 days, maybe for month but why perm? i changed four times cd key and I tryied ask about something. i had problem with register yesterday and admin like a kid banned me and in place for reason he said "not my problem". pathology server but I like admins (added - without xeexes or xesssexx or xesxeasxasdasfda, you know..) and deathrun mod. i'm sorry, i didnt want ban. i just wanted see this glitch, but i hadnt any servers to test. i played only on sync gaming. 

+ i 
Date when the ban was issued:07/05/14
Banned by who: badmennie/g0dz - dont know, i didnt see it

im still learning english so sorry for errors

stiff, your noob
the best noob in sync server
that's why i'm likeanoob

Last edited by BanMeMoreTimes2 on Thu May 08, 2014 4:25 pm; edited 4 times in total

BanMeMoreTimes2

Registration date : 2014-05-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: stiff

Post by Dem Chax <3 on Thu May 08, 2014 4:14 pm

-1 bad ban appeal, no real reason for unban
Dem Chax <3

Registration date : 2013-06-24
Living place : Germany

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/trollinggameplays

Back to top Go down

Post by BanMeMoreTimes2 on Thu May 08, 2014 4:19 pm

stiff, your god.
It was a joke, dont be sooo toxic.

chax - why?
how i should say it? 
i killed activator from sniper rifle because i used glitch?
its reason, right?
i think u didnt ban me for being toxic or something like it.

BanMeMoreTimes2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by G0DZ|LLA on Thu May 08, 2014 4:24 pm

I perma-banned you because you thought it would be funny to kill the activator on sm_world through a glitch. Which is basically breaking a rule "Don't wallback the activator room", we don't fool around with not following a rule like this. Just wanted to make this clear, you are not new on the server and you should be aware of this rule.

There is no point of unbanning you anyway... You just proved you ban evaded and I don't see any point of unbanning you anymore. You couldn't even take a break and post on the forum as I requested in the reason for your ban. Don't bullshit about "I can register on forum" because you just have.

Give me one reason why I should unban you.

G0DZ|LLA

Registration date : 2013-09-30
Living place : COUNTRY OP

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BanMeMoreTimes2 on Thu May 08, 2014 4:34 pm

yesterday i couldnt register in forum, because i get message "you cant register more account in this ip or today cant register more acc".
when you banned me first time i didnt see reason "do appeal on forum", so I tryied to join to server again.
it wasnt bullshit, it was true. i registered acc today but I used anonymous mode in google chrome, on normal chrome it didnt work. 
i got ban and it should be funny? before ban i said on chat "XD", because i was scared, really. i knew i can get ban for this, but I had to see it, I wanted know - it work or it dont work.
i can't give you reason to unban me, because i'm not admin and ur decision is final. 
one time you banned me because i jumped on dragonball? and i died as acti, i didnt know how it work. ban for 30 min, but I back after two weeks. i NEVER see someone who killed acti like me yesterday, so..

do it. judge me.

BanMeMoreTimes2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by G0DZ|LLA on Thu May 08, 2014 4:55 pm

You ban evaded for about 5 times which is 10 times worse than wallbanging acti room. I would have unbanned you if you simply made a ban appeal without any of this bullshit. But now I just don't see a single reason to unban you anymore at the moment untill you give me one.

Stop using "Just wanted to know if..." - excuse. If you know you would get banned, why would you have a single thaught of trying it with admins around. That's just completely stupid.

G0DZ|LLA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BanMeMoreTimes2 on Thu May 08, 2014 5:08 pm

I wanted to know it, because I was stupid. Now you know?
All what I'm saying now is true. I can find next Deathrun servers, but I'm fighting for unban because I want to play here. Why do you think all what I said are bullshits? Say me why. U think I'm lieing, but why? I couldnt register yesterday on this forum. I wanted to see this glitch work. I dont know what I should say.
I'll be better and I won't do it again?
I got ban and I know now what I did bad?

I'm crazy, then when I discover new secret, I'll try it. But if it is against the rules, I won't do it. Okay? 
I dont know what I thought yesterday, when i did it. I thought it was last time, when I used glitch?
I had one ban, now its second ban. I died as activator. I won't do it again. Now you have reason to judge me, or u want more? Really, I said all what I should say, I think.

I'm noob, and you should know it because you know me.
I think.

BanMeMoreTimes2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by G0DZ|LLA on Thu May 08, 2014 5:14 pm

Okay, I'll give you a second chance but I can't be arsed to unban all of your keys...

UNBANNED

G0DZ|LLA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: