Sat Dec 19, 2015 11:13 pm by Suroks

» CS:GO Zombie Escape server ready for public
Fri Dec 18, 2015 11:28 pm by Dunciboy

ZD| People

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: ZD| People

Post by BlackBarbarian on Sat Nov 23, 2013 6:30 pm

Yeah, you dont seem to realize that abusing !bm for fun is not allowed and yes this is a game. But for example doing drugs is fun but its also forbidden in most of the countrys. and to add one thing spotted this what TEMARi on Nemx0 said to me http://puu.sh/5qYrK.jpg ALSO when i leftTEMx said that 'its not allowed to be a fucking rat like you' or something like that..
BlackBarbarian

Registration date : 2013-09-08
Living place : Finland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nemx0 on Sat Nov 23, 2013 6:53 pm

Black, you are on the internet if you get really offended if someone calls you ugly...grow up seriously .
Nemx0

Registration date : 2013-10-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by frankicac on Sat Nov 23, 2013 6:55 pm

Nemx0 wrote:Black, you are on the internet if you get really offended if someone calls you ugly...grow up seriously .
Being on the internet doesnt give you the right to offend someone
frankicac

Registration date : 2013-07-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nemx0 on Sat Nov 23, 2013 7:03 pm

I never said it does, im just saying some people do can be offensive and rude.
Nemx0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by frankicac on Sat Nov 23, 2013 7:09 pm

Still doesn't give you the right to do it
frankicac

Registration date : 2013-07-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by $tar $nail on Sat Nov 23, 2013 7:45 pm

This is true ^^ have seen these ZD guys use !bm to pass the map or something else.for example kave used !bm as acti on watercity and decided to go to sniper by himself and after that no one could enter sniper room. Only choise i had was to votekick him so the round can carry on.in my opinion they should be punished!
$tar $nail

Registration date : 2013-08-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackBarbarian on Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:19 pm

$tar $nail wrote:This is true ^^ have seen these ZD guys use !bm to pass the map or something else.for example kave used !bm as acti on watercity and decided to go to sniper by himself and after that no one could enter sniper room. Only choise i had was to votekick him so the round can carry on.in my opinion they should be punished!
Do you also think that their VIP rights should be deleted?
BlackBarbarian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Oprop on Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:53 pm

After reading this whole thread, I really want them banned.

They've basically admitted that they've been abusing here. 

#banthemall
Oprop

Registration date : 2013-09-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Nemx0 on Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:03 pm

Okay everyone calm down.

This is all a big miss understanding, all we want to do is have fun on this server.Not piss people off, if the way we play is annoying you we will stop.

The only issue i have with any of this is when people get all worked up over !bm'ing up a ladder or !bm'ing when you are the last jumper to finish the map faster.

What TEMARi did on WTF was wrong and what Kave did on Water was wrong and I appreciate your opinion on that and it wont happen again.

But using bounce to go up a ladder faster when you are the last jumper...i dont see the problem.If there is state that now and we wont do it.

Thanks,
Nemx0
Nemx0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackBarbarian on Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:40 pm

You guys aren't getting thiss. Ok you want to have fun with things what are FORBIDDEN you have been warned SEVERAL times... You cant ADMIT that you done something wrong you wont get it that HAVING FUN LIKE THAT IS NOT ALLOWED. AGAINST THE RULES AND UNFAIR you are in a hole filled by sh** from your OWN lies and that that you  arent listening or WONT even RESPECT the rules i have EVIDENCE and for god sake you didnt admit it earlier but you ADMITTED IT NOW i dont see any reasonable reasons to not having thei VIP rights deleted and PERMANENTLY BANNED from sync
BlackBarbarian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by G0DZ|LLA on Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:47 pm

They have made a huge mistake, but I still think of giving them a second chance as everyone deserves a second chance in my opinion.

G0DZ|LLA

Registration date : 2013-09-30
Living place : COUNTRY OP

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nemx0 on Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:54 pm

What lies have i told?, I did admit to being in the wrong,and i apologised so dont tell me im in a "hole filled with sh** from my own lies"

Im sorry if i missed something black but pleas quote me the "lies" I have told to everyone
Nemx0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackBarbarian on Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:08 pm

Nemx0 wrote:What lies have i told?, I did admit to being in the wrong,and i apologised so dont tell me im in a "hole filled with sh** from my own lies"

Im sorry if i missed something black but pleas quote me the "lies" I have told to everyone
I mainly said that to Kave and TEMARi
BlackBarbarian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackBarbarian on Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:11 pm

G0DZ|LLA wrote:They have made a huge mistake, but I still think of giving them a second chance as everyone deserves a second chance in my opinion.
I usually give to many ppl irl and in internet many times 2nd chance but i talked to them nicely and what i get is like you look like a rats ass.. No way of second chance:habno:
BlackBarbarian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Oprop on Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:33 pm

Nemx0 wrote:
The only issue i have with any of this is when people get all worked up over !bm'ing up a ladder or !bm'ing when you are the last jumper to finish the map faster.
This isn't the issue here, the issue is when people jump over walls and go up ladders when there's people still alive.

On the other hand: you guys can really stop arguing in here, we've seen enough and you guys can start waiting for someone with a higher rank to solve this. No point in flaming each others, 'cause I'm pretty sure that there's enough proof to punish them, or punish some of them.

TEMARI here is IMO the only one who deserves a second chance, since he's the only one who seems to give a fuck about getting banned or being responsible of what he has done. Also he seems more mature than the others. (Kave and Nemx0)

TL;DR: STOP FIGHTING IN THIS THREAD AND WAIT FOR AN ADMIN TO SOLVE IT.
Oprop

Registration date : 2013-09-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Frantic on Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:49 pm

Guys, feel free to continue this discussion, but take it down a few notches or I'll lock the thread for now.

As for the !bm command, using it for glitches and exploits and such is not allowed. Jumping over the acti's path on wtf is a good example of what not to do, doesn't really matter much if you're last alive or not in my honest opinion. It's a bit hard to tell how to use it really since there's really no "fair" way to use it. So the best solution for now should be to use it in moderation and use some common sense. Simply put, try not to piss people off by using it too much.

With that being said, threatening to ddos someone, wether you can actually do it or not, is obviously not acceptable. The "I was just trolling - look at my internet speed lolz" explanation I got earlier is fucking ridiculous, and I hope you realize that.

We want everyone to be able to have fun on our server, and a big part of that comes from respecting other players. Do note that if I were on the server while you did some of the things stated above there had been no second chance. But if you want to stay on this server (which I hope that you do) you need to calm your tits and show a little more respect to everyone else playing.

I wont (and can't) ban anyone right now, but if someone else feels anyone deserves it, go ahead. Smile

Frantic

Registration date : 2013-06-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by $tar $nail on Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:26 am

Im agreeing wiht you frantic. Having fun means that everyone is enjoying their time and having the same changes to pass the map like everyone else allso getting respected by others means that your allways welcome to the server like everyone should be feeling. Rules are rules and you must follow them if there would be no rules the whole sync dr server would be a chaos if everyone follows the rules everything goes on smoothly and there will be no problems.ZD players should maybe after all have another change! That means That no one of us wants to see someone pass any map with !bm this is not for just ZD clan guys this for everyone. I really hope that you all from ZD Understand what you have done and you wont do it again! You still deserve another change Smile.
$tar $nail

Registration date : 2013-08-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackBarbarian on Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:02 am

Frantic wrote:Guys, feel free to continue this discussion, but take it down a few notches or I'll lock the thread for now.

As for the !bm command, using it for glitches and exploits and such is not allowed. Jumping over the acti's path on wtf is a good example of what not to do, doesn't really matter much if you're last alive or not in my honest opinion. It's a bit hard to tell how to use it really since there's really no "fair" way to use it. So the best solution for now should be to use it in moderation and use some common sense. Simply put, try not to piss people off by using it too much.

With that being said, threatening to ddos someone, wether you can actually do it or not, is obviously not acceptable. The "I was just trolling - look at my internet speed lolz" explanation I got earlier is fucking ridiculous, and I hope you realize that.

We want everyone to be able to have fun on our server, and a big part of that comes from respecting other players. Do note that if I were on the server while you did some of the things stated above there had been no second chance. But if you want to stay on this server (which I hope that you do) you need to calm your tits and show a little more respect to everyone else playing.

I wont (and can't) ban anyone right now, but if someone else feels anyone deserves it, go ahead. Smile
I aint having fun, i dont think that they wont be abusing bm in future, i know that this it deathrun but really fun that im the onlyone who they trap camp:yuno:
BlackBarbarian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackBarbarian on Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:45 am

Kave wrote:Now we have this sorted out, I'm just gonna drop the subject and not flip out on black for saying that I lied.

I want to know, if I am the last jumper, can I use !bm to do stuff? If so what?

Thanks,
Kave.
If you didnt noticed atm TEMARi wasnt last jumper, round just started
BlackBarbarian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dunciboy on Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:07 pm

Topic closed i will take the time to read this topic and take actions.

First notice.

The vip rules which are readable in the menu state: that you can't use bounce to skip parts of the map or reach parts of the maps you can't normally reach!
Dunciboy

Registration date : 2013-06-03

View user profile http://www.sync-gaming.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum