Name: Cammy
XFire Username: cammyfps
Time zone: GMT

Game Information

In-game name:
Varies from HUEHUE Sushi!, Sushi!Surprised, cobran
Skills, (What are you able to do that could contribute to our clan?):
Cod:
I've been playing CoD4 for probably over 5 years (from early 2008). I started on console unfortunately and played that as my 'main' game ,if you will, for 3 years. After seeing youtube videos of CoD4 on PC with zombie mods, CoDjumper, alien mods etc, I bought it as my first PC game somewhere in 2010. I always just stuck to the jumping aspect of CoD and played zombies every once in a while. When the famous fragmovie 'Mazadox' was realeased in 2010 it introduced me to promod, where I was eager to get involved in with my 4 year old burnt out laptop running 30 frames. It was only till Christmas 2011 when I bought my newer PC, that I started getting in to Promod. I've always wanted to play the game competitively and FrantiC has motivated me to make this application in the hope that a serious promod team can be made for CG ladders possibly.
Skills within CoD:
I'll try keep this shorter. Started promod as an SMG as I played that best on console. When I played with my first team I played SMG because the scope was already taken since it's pretty sought after (We never managed to get to a competitive level btw). Then when 3 of my friends said they'd buy CoD4 on PC and I suggested that we play some non-competitive 5v5s, they were eager to get involved. I'd been playing sniper only promod servers for a while by this point and had gotten pretty decent with it, usually coming in the top 3 out of sometimes 20-30 players (hackers included). Sooo then I played the scope role when playing with my friends and managed to handle some skilled scopes. Relating back to what I said before about the jumping aspect of CoD, I know pretty much every glitch or easy access route (e.g the crash pallet jump) that uses 250, or below, fps so can rush to places faster than most (this was essential for when I played SMG). A lot of people seem to call me out as a hacker on some less skilled servers for my awareness. For example when I see a fraction of an enemy's head across the map, people tend to call me a wallhacker than anything else.
Time in hours spent on our servers:
338 minutes as of now

What level are you?:
If this is referring to normal servers with no mod then it shouldn't really matter much as, no offence, but players on those servers can be... below average let's say. Can handle High levelled scopes (as long as they aren't cheating of course Wink )

Personal Information

Why do you want to join?:
I like the community so far and FrantiC brought up the idea of a competitive promod team so I thought why not?
What can you contribute by joining?:
Lots of knowlege of the game, happy to help others with things I'm stronger at, a decent player with a brain :p
Have you ever been a part of a clan before, if so, what clans?:
Small american based clan that played PCWs here and there (practise clan wars)
Additional Info:
Free time: My free time revolves around school work, friends, my girlfriend and games. The first three will always be a higher priority than games but whenever I'm not doing any of those, I'll most probably be online Smile Sorry if anything above sounded overly-confident or boastly, but I know you have to be honest for these type of things.

Thanks for taking the time to read and I hope I didn't bore you too much!
SushiCobran

Registration date : 2013-08-23
Living place : Scotland

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/xVVaNtEd

Back to top Go down

Re: Application of Sushi

Post by Frantic on Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:51 pm

What level are you?:
If this is referring to normal servers with no mod then it shouldn't really matter much as, no offence, but players on those servers can be... below average let's say. Can handle High levelled scopes (as long as they aren't cheating of course  )
This question is directed to the deathrun part since we get a lot of applications from people who've just played on our servers for the first time and such :p *Edit: Since you dont seem to have played a lot of deathrun before, you gain levels on each server individually so your level on our deathrun server is pretty directly connected with how much time you've played and your general level of skill at deathrun.

Anyways, this guy is really good at promod and has been quite active on our promod server. I myself told him that he should apply since he would make a great addition to our promod team. He is probably the best scope that has played on our server.

Also a really nice guy. Always helpful, always respectful and not as cocky as people usually get when they're good at something. And really, this application is in my opinion better than shadow's, how could we possibly deny this guy? Very Happy

Frantic

Registration date : 2013-06-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Application of Sushi

Post by SushiCobran on Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:06 pm

Thanks man Very Happy appreciate it
SushiCobran

Registration date : 2013-08-23
Living place : Scotland

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/xVVaNtEd

Back to top Go down