Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Moving everything to reddit!
Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:51 am by Dunciboy

» Got my driver license!
Sun Mar 06, 2016 6:47 pm by Heist

» When do I get my VIP?
Mon Jan 11, 2016 4:36 pm by Suroks

» Happy new year
Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:31 pm by Hade$ :3

» Admin clean up
Sun Dec 27, 2015 4:02 pm by Dunciboy

» Zombie server updated
Sun Dec 27, 2015 4:00 pm by Dunciboy

» Deathrun Map:mp_Deathrun_water
Sat Dec 26, 2015 9:12 pm by Ali Sajjad

» Searching active admins for zombie server
Sat Dec 19, 2015 11:13 pm by Suroks

» CS:GO Zombie Escape server ready for public
Fri Dec 18, 2015 11:28 pm by Dunciboy


Leaving

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Leaving

Post by Ocelote on Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:26 am

Don't play deathrun cause it's boring. Tired of being harrassed, and I'm just downright ashtonished of what this clan has become. People turn a joke into an insult than an insult into an argument.

P.S You are welcome Luke, good luck getting drunk in Ireland, which im comming to visit County Cavan in the summer so hit me up!

Love, 
Ocelote<3

Ocelote

Posts : 154
Reputation : -22
Registration date : 2014-07-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Leaving

Post by Sonic<3 on Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:41 am

You know that saying you're constantly getting harassed is absolute bs. You rarely post on the forum, join TS, or play on the server yet you say you're constantly getting harassed. You have little to no interaction with this clan anymore. So saying that's one of the reasons you're leaving makes absolutely no sense. I also wanted to point out that I don't say I'm going inactive for a little every time I "scrape my knee" because if I did there would be about a thousand post about me going inactive. I'm not gonna be posting on the thread anymore because I've just lost all the respect I had for you. Have fun in you life and I hope you do well, bye.

_________________
You're time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. -Steve Jobs.

Every man dies, but not every man really lives.


Sonic<3

Posts : 996
Reputation : 40
Registration date : 2014-04-26
Living place : 'Murica Fuck Yeah!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Leaving

Post by Lenny on Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:04 am

Maybe you were the one insulting from the start? When a joke is not funny it becomes an insult or really annoying...
But hey we live in this "Troll" era right now, i wish we were done with it already...
avatar
Lenny

Posts : 387
Reputation : 21
Registration date : 2013-12-23
Living place : belgium

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Leaving

Post by Suroks on Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:21 am

Lenny wrote:Maybe you were the one insulting from the start? When a joke is not funny it becomes an insult or really annoying...
But hey we live in this "Troll" era right now, i wish we were done with it already...
Also what i wanted to say.

_________________
avatar
Suroks

Posts : 476
Reputation : 23
Registration date : 2014-06-04
Living place : Holland!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Leaving

Post by Basia Kot on Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:42 pm

I agree to Lennys' words. Bye, good fun in life.

Basia Kot

Posts : 124
Reputation : 2
Registration date : 2014-08-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Leaving

Post by Dragonfly on Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:54 pm

bye...
avatar
Dragonfly

Posts : 68
Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2014-11-25

View user profile http://vk.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Leaving

Post by Dunciboy on Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:07 pm

Lenny wrote:Maybe you were the one insulting from the start? When a joke is not funny it becomes an insult or really annoying...
But hey we live in this "Troll" era right now, i wish we were done with it already...
Where are those nazi when you need them.
avatar
Dunciboy

Posts : 904
Reputation : 42
Registration date : 2013-06-03

View user profile http://www.sync-gaming.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Leaving

Post by Ocelote on Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:52 pm

Sonic<3 wrote:You know that saying you're constantly getting harassed is absolute bs. You rarely post on the forum, join TS, or play on the server yet you say you're constantly getting harassed. You have little to no interaction with this clan anymore. So saying that's one of the reasons you're leaving makes absolutely no sense. I also wanted to point out that I don't say I'm going inactive for a little every time I "scrape my knee" because if I did there would be about a thousand post about me going inactive. I'm not gonna be posting on the thread anymore because I've just lost all the respect I had for you. Have fun in you life and I hope you do well, bye.
dude, you are just adding on to what i said in my post. I made a joke about your inactive posts and i made it pretty clear, then you made it into an argument. As of the not being active, i joined ts, and the server everyday, but no one was on, because of the time differences. Also you can see i post on every thread that interests me or the server.

Ocelote

Posts : 154
Reputation : -22
Registration date : 2014-07-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Leaving

Post by Sonic<3 on Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:04 pm

Ocelote wrote:
Sonic<3 wrote:You know that saying you're constantly getting harassed is absolute bs. You rarely post on the forum, join TS, or play on the server yet you say you're constantly getting harassed. You have little to no interaction with this clan anymore. So saying that's one of the reasons you're leaving makes absolutely no sense. I also wanted to point out that I don't say I'm going inactive for a little every time I "scrape my knee" because if I did there would be about a thousand post about me going inactive. I'm not gonna be posting on the thread anymore because I've just lost all the respect I had for you. Have fun in you life and I hope you do well, bye.
dude, you are just adding on to what i said in my post. I made a joke about your inactive posts and i made it pretty clear, then you made it into an argument. As of the not being active, i joined ts, and the server everyday, but no one was on, because of the time differences. Also you can see i post on every thread that interests me or the server.
I did not make it into an argument. What the hell are you talking about?

_________________
You're time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. -Steve Jobs.

Every man dies, but not every man really lives.


Sonic<3

Posts : 996
Reputation : 40
Registration date : 2014-04-26
Living place : 'Murica Fuck Yeah!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Leaving

Post by Ocirix on Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:45 am

i for one must step in, Ocelote and i are always in TS together just about everyday so saying hes never there is flat out wrong.

_________________
avatar
Ocirix

Posts : 382
Reputation : 8
Registration date : 2013-08-04
Living place : Fat Man Land

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Leaving

Post by luke-b_11 on Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:45 am

Ocelote come to Co Antrim and we will see who is smart when I fuckin kick the fuck out of you. You used to come into a ts3 channel and scream and then leave again, u probably do it to this day. You act like you are 10, attention seeking, saying all Irish people are drunk hiding behind a monitor when u wouldnt say it IRL because your scared of how people will take it. Just leave then and stop crying about it
avatar
luke-b_11

Posts : 211
Reputation : 6
Registration date : 2013-07-04
Living place : Moneyglass, Co Antrim, Northern Ireland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Leaving

Post by Arjannnn on Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:28 pm

Goodbye my friend, good luck with your life Wink
avatar
Arjannnn

Posts : 63
Reputation : 5
Registration date : 2014-07-24
Living place : The Netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Leaving

Post by Basia Kot on Fri Jan 30, 2015 8:44 pm

luke-b_11 wrote:Ocelote come to Co Antrim and we will see who is smart when I fuckin kick the fuck out of you. You used to come into a ts3 channel and scream and then leave again, u probably do it to this day. You act like you are 10, attention seeking, saying all Irish people are drunk hiding behind a monitor when u wouldnt say it IRL because your scared of how people will take it. Just leave then and stop crying about it
+1

Basia Kot

Posts : 124
Reputation : 2
Registration date : 2014-08-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Leaving

Post by Ocelote on Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:01 pm

luke-b_11 wrote:Ocelote come to Co Antrim and we will see who is smart when I fuckin kick the fuck out of you. You used to come into a ts3 channel and scream and then leave again, u probably do it to this day. You act like you are 10, attention seeking, saying all Irish people are drunk hiding behind a monitor when u wouldnt say it IRL because your scared of how people will take it. Just leave then and stop crying about it
Again, i made a obvious joke and tried to be nice to you, but you made it into an insult then into an argument. Why do you people just keep making me look good?

Ocelote

Posts : 154
Reputation : -22
Registration date : 2014-07-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Leaving

Post by Sonic<3 on Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:08 pm

Ocelote wrote:
luke-b_11 wrote:Ocelote come to Co Antrim and we will see who is smart when I fuckin kick the fuck out of you. You used to come into a ts3 channel and scream and then leave again, u probably do it to this day. You act like you are 10, attention seeking, saying all Irish people are drunk hiding behind a monitor when u wouldnt say it IRL because your scared of how people will take it. Just leave then and stop crying about it
Again, i made a obvious joke and tried to be nice to you, but you made it into an insult then into an argument. Why do you people just keep making me look good?
Ocelote you need to learn that when a joke that's meant to be offensive and turns out to not be funny it ends up being an insult. Luke doesn't think that you saying all Irish people are drunks is funny, so it end up being an insult to him.

_________________
You're time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. -Steve Jobs.

Every man dies, but not every man really lives.


Sonic<3

Posts : 996
Reputation : 40
Registration date : 2014-04-26
Living place : 'Murica Fuck Yeah!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Leaving

Post by Ocirix on Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:10 pm

Food is like dark humor not everyone gets it
 *badum tss

_________________
avatar
Ocirix

Posts : 382
Reputation : 8
Registration date : 2013-08-04
Living place : Fat Man Land

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Leaving

Post by Ocelote on Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:19 pm

Sonic<3 wrote:
Ocelote wrote:
luke-b_11 wrote:Ocelote come to Co Antrim and we will see who is smart when I fuckin kick the fuck out of you. You used to come into a ts3 channel and scream and then leave again, u probably do it to this day. You act like you are 10, attention seeking, saying all Irish people are drunk hiding behind a monitor when u wouldnt say it IRL because your scared of how people will take it. Just leave then and stop crying about it
Again, i made a obvious joke and tried to be nice to you, but you made it into an insult then into an argument. Why do you people just keep making me look good?
Ocelote you need to learn that when a joke that's meant to be offensive and turns out to not be funny it ends up being an insult. Luke doesn't think that you saying all Irish people are drunks is funny, so it end up being an insult to him.
American's stereotype is we are fat. Irish's is they drink. I'm done posting on this. Please lock. I'm tired of wasting my time with people who don't understand anything.

Ocelote

Posts : 154
Reputation : -22
Registration date : 2014-07-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Leaving

Post by Ocirix on Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:23 pm

Ocelote wrote:
Sonic<3 wrote:
Ocelote wrote:
luke-b_11 wrote:Ocelote come to Co Antrim and we will see who is smart when I fuckin kick the fuck out of you. You used to come into a ts3 channel and scream and then leave again, u probably do it to this day. You act like you are 10, attention seeking, saying all Irish people are drunk hiding behind a monitor when u wouldnt say it IRL because your scared of how people will take it. Just leave then and stop crying about it
Again, i made a obvious joke and tried to be nice to you, but you made it into an insult then into an argument. Why do you people just keep making me look good?
Ocelote you need to learn that when a joke that's meant to be offensive and turns out to not be funny it ends up being an insult. Luke doesn't think that you saying all Irish people are drunks is funny, so it end up being an insult to him.
American's stereotype is we are fat. Irish's is they drink. I'm done posting on this. Please lock. I'm tired of wasting my time with people who don't understand anything.
hes right, you guys makes fat american jokes but we dont get bent out of shape about it :p

_________________
avatar
Ocirix

Posts : 382
Reputation : 8
Registration date : 2013-08-04
Living place : Fat Man Land

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Leaving

Post by disrespected on Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:26 pm

just end this! u said bye and thats it. no one cares about what you talk out here because you wont be talking to him after he leaves so it makes no sense to argue about something like this!
avatar
disrespected

Posts : 144
Reputation : 4
Registration date : 2014-11-27
Living place : Germany

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Leaving

Post by Sonic<3 on Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:32 am

What ever ocelote you left and now you're gone so this topic is locked. Bye.

_________________
You're time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. -Steve Jobs.

Every man dies, but not every man really lives.


Sonic<3

Posts : 996
Reputation : 40
Registration date : 2014-04-26
Living place : 'Murica Fuck Yeah!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Leaving

Post by G0DZ|LLA on Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:23 pm

Take care ocelote #NeverForget

_________________



avatar
G0DZ|LLA

Posts : 811
Reputation : 42
Registration date : 2013-09-30
Living place : COUNTRY OP

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Leaving

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum