Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Moving everything to reddit!
Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:51 am by Dunciboy

» Got my driver license!
Sun Mar 06, 2016 6:47 pm by Heist

» When do I get my VIP?
Mon Jan 11, 2016 4:36 pm by Suroks

» Happy new year
Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:31 pm by Hade$ :3

» Admin clean up
Sun Dec 27, 2015 4:02 pm by Dunciboy

» Zombie server updated
Sun Dec 27, 2015 4:00 pm by Dunciboy

» Deathrun Map:mp_Deathrun_water
Sat Dec 26, 2015 9:12 pm by Ali Sajjad

» Searching active admins for zombie server
Sat Dec 19, 2015 11:13 pm by Suroks

» CS:GO Zombie Escape server ready for public
Fri Dec 18, 2015 11:28 pm by Dunciboy


Got caught :|

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Got caught :|

Post by Suroks on Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:43 pm

Weed is bad for you. I have smoked alot, it may not kill you or something. But the time that i smoked weed my school results were terrible. So i quited smoking and then i past my exams really easy.

_________________
avatar
Suroks

Posts : 476
Reputation : 23
Registration date : 2014-06-04
Living place : Holland!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Got caught :|

Post by disrespected on Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:07 pm

Snoedragon wrote:Weed is bad for you. I have smoked alot, it may not kill you or something. But the time that i smoked weed my school results were terrible. So i quited smoking and then i past my exams really easy.
Yeah but its still better to smoke weed than to drink alcohole or smoke normal cigarets
avatar
disrespected

Posts : 144
Reputation : 4
Registration date : 2014-11-27
Living place : Germany

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Got caught :|

Post by Lenny on Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:09 pm

disrespected wrote:Yeah but its still better to smoke weed than to drink alcohole or smoke normal cigarets
You just entered the elevator zone.
avatar
Lenny

Posts : 387
Reputation : 21
Registration date : 2013-12-23
Living place : belgium

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Got caught :|

Post by Sonic<3 on Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:49 pm

Snoedragon wrote:Weed is bad for you. I have smoked alot, it may not kill you or something. But the time that i smoked weed my school results were terrible. So i quited smoking and then i past my exams really easy.
It has never messed up my grades in school what so ever so there fore it's not bad for me. 

@Lenny so you really think drinking/getting drunk and smoking regular cigarettes is better than smoking weed twice a month?

_________________
You're time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. -Steve Jobs.

Every man dies, but not every man really lives.


Sonic<3

Posts : 996
Reputation : 40
Registration date : 2014-04-26
Living place : 'Murica Fuck Yeah!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Got caught :|

Post by Dunciboy on Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:55 pm

Lenny wrote:
disrespected wrote:Yeah but its still better to smoke weed than to drink alcohole or smoke normal cigarets
You just entered the elevator zone.
Must throw elevator in black hole.

Alcohol is a hard drug but is addicts only when extensively used. It damages the brain cells, liver and heart disease. Only when extensively used.
Weed is highly addictive and you get will want more very fast. Weed damages the lungs, brain cells, your genetic defense against system against diseases, Growth disorders and more.
Cigarettes are also very addictive due to them having nicotine in them. they only damage the lungs and allot of other parts of the body.

In other words you are an idiot. Every drug is bad for you. Its called a drug for a reason. Also weed reduces sexual capacity due to the lack of male hormones.
avatar
Dunciboy

Posts : 904
Reputation : 42
Registration date : 2013-06-03

View user profile http://www.sync-gaming.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Got caught :|

Post by Sonic<3 on Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:02 pm

Dunciboy wrote:
Lenny wrote:
disrespected wrote:Yeah but its still better to smoke weed than to drink alcohole or smoke normal cigarets
You just entered the elevator zone.
Must throw elevator in black hole.

Alcohol is a hard drug but is addicts only when extensively used. It damages the brain cells.
Weed is highly addictive and you get will want more very fast. Weed damages the lungs, brain cells, your genetic defense against system against deceases, Growth disorders and more.
Cigarettes are also very addictive due to them having nicotine in them. they only damage the lungs.

In other words you are an idiot.
I've smoked weed since when I was 15 and I've never been "Addicted" to it, and don't try to say that weed is the "gateway" drug to harder drugs like crystal, heroin, ect. ect. I know this because I have family that's on hard drugs like my dad and a few cousins, but they never smoked weed in their life. I just wanted to note that I'm not saying weed isn't addictive, but it isn't as addictive as you say it is. In most people who smoke weed do not become an addict, they smoke the amount they want then they move on with their lives and do what ever they have to. Yes it does affect the lungs, but all smoke does. I've never ever heard in my entire life of someone who has growth disorders (that's not in the brain) from smoking weed. The brain fully develops in the twenty's so that's around the best age to start smoking even though most don't. I've never been addicted to weed, but maybe that's because I only smoke around two times a month sometimes I don't even smoke in that month.


Last edited by Sonic<3 on Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
You're time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. -Steve Jobs.

Every man dies, but not every man really lives.


Sonic<3

Posts : 996
Reputation : 40
Registration date : 2014-04-26
Living place : 'Murica Fuck Yeah!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Got caught :|

Post by Dunciboy on Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:19 pm

Sonic<3 wrote:
Dunciboy wrote:
Lenny wrote:
disrespected wrote:Yeah but its still better to smoke weed than to drink alcohole or smoke normal cigarets
You just entered the elevator zone.
Must throw elevator in black hole.

Alcohol is a hard drug but is addicts only when extensively used. It damages the brain cells.
Weed is highly addictive and you get will want more very fast. Weed damages the lungs, brain cells, your genetic defense against system against deceases, Growth disorders and more.
Cigarettes are also very addictive due to them having nicotine in them. they only damage the lungs.

In other words you are an idiot.
I've smoked weed since when I was 15 and I've never been "Addicted" to it, and don't try to say that weed is the "gateway" drug to harder drugs like crystal, heroin, ect. ect. I know this because I have family that's on hard drugs like my dad and a few cousins, but they never smoked weed in their life.
So you can stop smoking it a year? Still all drugs have serious negative effects.
avatar
Dunciboy

Posts : 904
Reputation : 42
Registration date : 2013-06-03

View user profile http://www.sync-gaming.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Got caught :|

Post by Sonic<3 on Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:25 pm

Dunciboy wrote:
Sonic<3 wrote:
Dunciboy wrote:
Lenny wrote:
disrespected wrote:Yeah but its still better to smoke weed than to drink alcohole or smoke normal cigarets
You just entered the elevator zone.
Must throw elevator in black hole.

Alcohol is a hard drug but is addicts only when extensively used. It damages the brain cells.
Weed is highly addictive and you get will want more very fast. Weed damages the lungs, brain cells, your genetic defense against system against deceases, Growth disorders and more.
Cigarettes are also very addictive due to them having nicotine in them. they only damage the lungs.

In other words you are an idiot.
I've smoked weed since when I was 15 and I've never been "Addicted" to it, and don't try to say that weed is the "gateway" drug to harder drugs like crystal, heroin, ect. ect. I know this because I have family that's on hard drugs like my dad and a few cousins, but they never smoked weed in their life.
So you can stop smoking it a year? Still all drugs have serious negative effects.
I don't understand that "So you can stop smoking it a year?" part, but if it's supposed to mean "So you can stop smoking it for a whole year?" then yes ofc I could. I could stop right now and never smoke it again in my life. Yes all drugs have bad side-effects such as weed stop brain growth in younger people.

_________________
You're time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. -Steve Jobs.

Every man dies, but not every man really lives.


Sonic<3

Posts : 996
Reputation : 40
Registration date : 2014-04-26
Living place : 'Murica Fuck Yeah!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Got caught :|

Post by Ocirix on Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:30 pm

lets all snort sugar than FFS

_________________
avatar
Ocirix

Posts : 382
Reputation : 8
Registration date : 2013-08-04
Living place : Fat Man Land

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Got caught :|

Post by Sonic<3 on Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:38 pm

Ocirix wrote:lets all snort sugar than FFS
Okay, where's the straw?

_________________
You're time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. -Steve Jobs.

Every man dies, but not every man really lives.


Sonic<3

Posts : 996
Reputation : 40
Registration date : 2014-04-26
Living place : 'Murica Fuck Yeah!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Got caught :|

Post by Ocirix on Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:39 pm

i use $100 bills kappa

_________________
avatar
Ocirix

Posts : 382
Reputation : 8
Registration date : 2013-08-04
Living place : Fat Man Land

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Got caught :|

Post by Sonic<3 on Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:42 pm

Dang. More like a bunch of 20's, 10's and 1's that equal up to 100$ cus ya know... crack heads never have 100$ dollar bills....

_________________
You're time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. -Steve Jobs.

Every man dies, but not every man really lives.


Sonic<3

Posts : 996
Reputation : 40
Registration date : 2014-04-26
Living place : 'Murica Fuck Yeah!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Got caught :|

Post by Ocirix on Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:43 pm

crack head? bruh im a sugar head

_________________
avatar
Ocirix

Posts : 382
Reputation : 8
Registration date : 2013-08-04
Living place : Fat Man Land

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Got caught :|

Post by disrespected on Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:49 pm

Dunciboy wrote:
Lenny wrote:
disrespected wrote:Yeah but its still better to smoke weed than to drink alcohole or smoke normal cigarets
You just entered the elevator zone.
Must throw elevator in black hole.

Alcohol is a hard drug but is addicts only when extensively used. It damages the brain cells, liver and heart disease. Only when extensively used.
Weed is highly addictive and you get will want more very fast. Weed damages the lungs, brain cells, your genetic defense against system against diseases, Growth disorders and more.
Cigarettes are also very addictive due to them having nicotine in them. they only damage the lungs and allot of other parts of the body.

In other words you are an idiot. Every drug is bad for you. Its called a drug for a reason. Also weed reduces sexual capacity due to the lack of male hormones.
i did not say weed isnt bad for you. also im no expert. i am just saying things i heard. i try to never take drugs in my life because i hate them, so you cant consider me an idiot just like this.....
avatar
disrespected

Posts : 144
Reputation : 4
Registration date : 2014-11-27
Living place : Germany

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Got caught :|

Post by Frantic on Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:38 pm

Dunciboy wrote:
Sonic<3 wrote:
Dunciboy wrote:
Lenny wrote:
disrespected wrote:Yeah but its still better to smoke weed than to drink alcohole or smoke normal cigarets
You just entered the elevator zone.
Must throw elevator in black hole.

Alcohol is a hard drug but is addicts only when extensively used. It damages the brain cells.
Weed is highly addictive and you get will want more very fast. Weed damages the lungs, brain cells, your genetic defense against system against deceases, Growth disorders and more.
Cigarettes are also very addictive due to them having nicotine in them. they only damage the lungs.

In other words you are an idiot.
I've smoked weed since when I was 15 and I've never been "Addicted" to it, and don't try to say that weed is the "gateway" drug to harder drugs like crystal, heroin, ect. ect. I know this because I have family that's on hard drugs like my dad and a few cousins, but they never smoked weed in their life.
So you can stop smoking it a year? Still all drugs have serious negative effects.

Just gonna jump in here real quick...

Marijuana addiction can be a bit of a tricky subject, mostly because of how "addiction" is being used in this case. Something can be described as addictive if you can get withdrawal symptoms from quitting it, which is quite true for marijuana. These withdrawal symptoms usually include a light headache, sleeplessness, anxiety, irritability and decreased appetite. However, you can get the same withdrawals from quitting any addiction. The difference in what we normally consider to be addictive or not lies in wether the addiction is physical or psychological. Marijuana falls into the latter category, meaning that there's no physical addiction (unlike alcohol, most hard drugs, cigarettes or coffee for example). You can theoretically get a psychological addiction to anything. You can get these same withdrawal symptoms from quitting any psychological addiction. To put this in perspective, pot is less addictive than coffee.

As for wether there are negative side-effects from marijuana use, then yes, there are some. These will however dissappear after a short time (at most 1-2 days after use). There's a lot of rumors going around that, after prolonged heavy use, it can have a negative effect on your short-term memory. I have however yet to see an actual study on the subject and until one has been made I will regard it as just a rumor (If anyone happens to know of such a study that's been properly peer-reviewed then please link me). Sure, you can bring up damage to lungs etc but those aren't caused by the marijuana itself, but rather the smoking.

"Every drug is bad for you. Its called a drug for a reason." Although I don't necessarily fully disagree with this statement you should keep in mind that drug is a rather general term. Alcohol is a drug. Coffe is a drug. 

I'm not sure what you mean with the last part of your statement. Pot is a sexual stimulant. You are more likely to agree to have sex when you are stoned. Also, sex is awesome while stoned. Wink

Frantic

Posts : 327
Reputation : 4
Registration date : 2013-06-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Got caught :|

Post by Sonic<3 on Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:52 pm

Frantic wrote:
Dunciboy wrote:
Sonic<3 wrote:
Dunciboy wrote:
Lenny wrote:
disrespected wrote:Yeah but its still better to smoke weed than to drink alcohole or smoke normal cigarets
You just entered the elevator zone.
Must throw elevator in black hole.

Alcohol is a hard drug but is addicts only when extensively used. It damages the brain cells.
Weed is highly addictive and you get will want more very fast. Weed damages the lungs, brain cells, your genetic defense against system against deceases, Growth disorders and more.
Cigarettes are also very addictive due to them having nicotine in them. they only damage the lungs.

In other words you are an idiot.
I've smoked weed since when I was 15 and I've never been "Addicted" to it, and don't try to say that weed is the "gateway" drug to harder drugs like crystal, heroin, ect. ect. I know this because I have family that's on hard drugs like my dad and a few cousins, but they never smoked weed in their life.
So you can stop smoking it a year? Still all drugs have serious negative effects.

Just gonna jump in here real quick...

Marijuana addiction can be a bit of a tricky subject, mostly because of how "addiction" is being used in this case. Something can be described as addictive if you can get withdrawal symptoms from quitting it, which is quite true for marijuana. These withdrawal symptoms usually include a light headache, sleeplessness, anxiety, irritability and decreased appetite. However, you can get the same withdrawals from quitting any addiction. The difference in what we normally consider to be addictive or not lies in wether the addiction is physical or psychological. Marijuana falls into the latter category, meaning that there's no physical addiction (unlike alcohol, most hard drugs, cigarettes or coffee for example). You can theoretically get a psychological addiction to anything. You can get these same withdrawal symptoms from quitting any psychological addiction. To put this in perspective, pot is less addictive than coffee.

As for wether there are negative side-effects from marijuana use, then yes, there are some. These will however dissappear after a short time (at most 1-2 days after use). There's a lot of rumors going around that, after prolonged heavy use, it can have a negative effect on your short-term memory. I have however yet to see an actual study on the subject and until one has been made I will regard it as just a rumor (If anyone happens to know of such a study that's been properly peer-reviewed then please link me). Sure, you can bring up damage to lungs etc but those aren't caused by the marijuana itself, but rather the smoking.

"Every drug is bad for you. Its called a drug for a reason." Although I don't necessarily fully disagree with this statement you should keep in mind that drug is a rather general term. Alcohol is a drug. Coffe is a drug. 

I'm not sure what you mean with the last part of your statement. Pot is a sexual stimulant. You are more likely to agree to have sex when you are stoned. Also, sex is awesome while stoned. Wink
Exactly.

_________________
You're time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. -Steve Jobs.

Every man dies, but not every man really lives.


Sonic<3

Posts : 996
Reputation : 40
Registration date : 2014-04-26
Living place : 'Murica Fuck Yeah!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Got caught :|

Post by Suroks on Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:34 pm

Sonic<3 wrote:
Snoedragon wrote:Weed is bad for you. I have smoked alot, it may not kill you or something. But the time that i smoked weed my school results were terrible. So i quited smoking and then i past my exams really easy.
It has never messed up my grades in school what so ever so there fore it's not bad for me. 

@Lenny so you really think drinking/getting drunk and smoking regular cigarettes is better than smoking weed twice a month?
@Sonic I was smoking when i was at school, when we had a 30 mins break. So i was stoned in the lessons.

_________________
avatar
Suroks

Posts : 476
Reputation : 23
Registration date : 2014-06-04
Living place : Holland!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Got caught :|

Post by Sonic<3 on Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:01 pm

Snoedragon wrote:
Sonic<3 wrote:
Snoedragon wrote:Weed is bad for you. I have smoked alot, it may not kill you or something. But the time that i smoked weed my school results were terrible. So i quited smoking and then i past my exams really easy.
It has never messed up my grades in school what so ever so there fore it's not bad for me. 

@Lenny so you really think drinking/getting drunk and smoking regular cigarettes is better than smoking weed twice a month?
@Sonic I was smoking when i was at school, when we had a 30 mins break. So i was stoned in the lessons.
Well smoking at school is just plain stupid -.-

_________________
You're time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. -Steve Jobs.

Every man dies, but not every man really lives.


Sonic<3

Posts : 996
Reputation : 40
Registration date : 2014-04-26
Living place : 'Murica Fuck Yeah!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Got caught :|

Post by Suroks on Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:04 pm

@Sonic, i know i learned from this. Now i dont smoke anymore, and will never touch it again.

_________________
avatar
Suroks

Posts : 476
Reputation : 23
Registration date : 2014-06-04
Living place : Holland!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Got caught :|

Post by Dunciboy on Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:16 pm

I'm locking this topic blackhole level reached. lastly because its fun to have sex while stoned won't make the chance of getting impotent lower.
avatar
Dunciboy

Posts : 904
Reputation : 42
Registration date : 2013-06-03

View user profile http://www.sync-gaming.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Got caught :|

Post by G0DZ|LLA on Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:19 pm

Dunciboy wrote:I'm locking this topic blackhole level reached. lastly because its fun to have sex while stoned won't make the chance of getting impotent lower.

+1

_________________



avatar
G0DZ|LLA

Posts : 811
Reputation : 42
Registration date : 2013-09-30
Living place : COUNTRY OP

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Got caught :|

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum